Please select your location so we can direct you to the correct store.
Our Ice Cube Maker produces up to 15kg of ice per day, faster than any other ice maker on the market. Choose from small and large ice cube sizes with a simple touch of a button and monitor the ice-making process through the extra-large, transparent viewing lid. The powerful ice machine features an intelligent indicator sensor to let you know when the ice tray is full or when you need to add water, and its self-cleaning function lasting only 250 seconds cleans the machine internally without you having to lift a finger.
- Quick Ice at Home: Featuring a large 2L water tank, this home ice maker creates up to 15kg of ice per day in 6-9 minute intervals, ensuring you never run out of ice again.
- 2 Ice Cube Sizes: Choose between small (24mm x 20mm) and large (28mm x 23mm) ice cube sizes to create the perfect cocktails and cold drinks or ice bottles and preserve frozen food.
- Bullet-shaped Ice: Unlike other ice makers that make square, round or nugget-shaped ice, our machine creates bullet-shaped ice cubes that melt slower and have a soft texture to chew, ensuring to never ruin the taste of your drink.
- Self-Cleaning Function: At a touch of a button, the ice maker cleans itself in only 250 seconds to prevent limescale and keep your ice fresh for longer.
- Compact & Stylish: The sleek design and neutral colourway ensure the machine will look great in any kitchen, bar, camper van or office.
- Energy Consumption 0.12 kW·h
- Noise Level ≤60 dBA
- Power Voltage 220-240V
- Water Tank Capacity 2L
- Weight 7.6 kg
- Size 228 × 320 × 297 mm
Free Standard Delivery
All orders placed within Europe come with free Standard delivery. The delivery time will vary depending on the shipping location.
Please allow the following number of working days for your order to arrive.
Belgium, Germany, The Netherlands: 1-2 days
France, Austria, Spain, Italy, Poland, Portugal: 3-5 days
Austria: 5-7 days
Sweden, Czech Republic: 7-10 days
Orders can be returned within 30 days of the original purchase date, provided the order is unused and unopened. Please follow the steps here to return your order.
If you’re concerned that your product is faulty, please contact our Customer Care Team here.